By all accounts, 2023 will be a year of endless debates about energy relations between the European Union and Russia. On this edition of “IR thinker”, I am curious about Russian LNG in Europe, is it a sign of hypocrisy in the European Union or a smart Russian business move?
- Russian LNG in Europe
- Novatek and LNG Transport to Europe
- LNG Politics and the European Union
- EU Gas Storage, LNG Supplies and Terminals
- Russia Sells LNG to Third Countries
- LNG Gas Contracts
- LNG Price Components
- LNG Market and Reforms in Europe
- Recommendation for the European Union
I am joined by Andreas Schroeder, Head of Energy Analytics at ICIS – Independent Commodity Intelligence Services; a global company with 150 years of experience in delivering market intelligence. Andreas is a leading expert on LNG issues, and I highly recommend connecting with him on LinkedIn, where he posts tremendous sources of knowledge.
ICIS company website: https://www.icis.com/