Delve into the intricacies of Scottish politics in an exclusive interview with Andrew Liddle, exploring the profound influence of the SNP, Brexit repercussions, the ever-looming question of independence and much more.
A primary objective with this episode is to provide an educational exploration of Scottish politics for students and international audience. By gaining an understanding of Scotland’s internal politics, we can more thoroughly comprehend its international relations. Enjoy!
- Scottish Political Landscape After 2014
- Who Initiated the Scottish Referendum?
- Scottish National Party
- Scottish National Party: Older vs. Younger Generations
- Other Political Parties in Scotland
- Scottish Green Party & Liberals
- Scottish Parliament
- Should the Scottish Parliament Have More Competencies?
- Scottish Parliament and British Parliament
- Brexit and Scottish Independence Movement
- Scottish Independence: Security Issues
- What Comes After the Referendum?
- Would the UK National Referendum be an Option for Scotland?
- Is There a Scottish Passport?
- Nicola Sturgeon
- Has Nicola Sturgeon Left Any Political Legacy?
- Was Nicola Sturgeon Focusing Too Much on Scottish Independence?
- Humza Yousaf
- Other Scottish Political Leaders
- Scottish Energy Security and New Projects
- International Investment to Scottish Energy Sector
- What Should be Improved to Attract More Investment to Scotland?
- Scottish Economic Diplomacy
- Immigration Issues in Scotland
- Poverty in Scotland
Andrew is a weekly columnist in The Courier [Scottish newspaper]. Author of ‘Cheers, Mr. Churchill! Winston in Scotland’ (2022) and ‘Ruth Davidson and the Resurgence of the Scottish Tories’ (2018). Experienced writer and political consultant.